Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Working up a Sweat

Today we rushed out from work, desperate to get to the shops before they closed. Rushed and breathless we made it - just! It was really important to us both to get there with time to spare.

Why?

We had gadget buying to do.

Tonight we've spent getting used to Wii Remotes and mastering tennis and bowling (we are not very good at baseball...maybe Aussies need cricket :P). We've ummed and ahhed about a gaming console for a long time now, never quite sure which one would work best for us. Somehow the Wii seemed a good choice and after tonight I can see it becoming an important part of our lives (even if Daisycat spends her time cowering away, convinced we're throwing the remotes at her.)

I could rave, but I realise I'm about three years behind in my conversion to the Wii so I'll stop while I'm ahead.

No comments: