Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A filler post...

I'd write a long post tonight, but an eye patch tends to interfere with my concentration and typing skills. Hopefully the patch will be off tomorrow and the doc will give me the all clear to stop looking like a bad pirate. I've got some big things to talk about, but they'll have to wait till I can think straight. In the meantime I thought I'd share a couple of images with you.

I love bighugelabs - it's a site that has all these cool tools to do awesome things with your images or images from flickr. This "Motivator" poster certainly polishes off the students' defintions of ScFi and will look great around their room.

The other image is a sample of what my drama classes are these days with the students in the middle of their cyberdrama creation processes. Last lesson we had students writing, filming, recording, editting, and rehearsing. It's such a hive of activity atm, I love it.

No comments: