Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Beyond the Walls

Okay, so it's beginning to sound as though the cyberdrama project is the only one I have going on at the moment, but I assure you it's not. It's just the most time consuming and demanding...and exciting. There's something about it being totally new ground which gives you that extra spike of motivation.

Tonight I had two types of emails hitting my inbox. The first kind was kinda boring - the usual small panic attacks from students on the night before an exam. I answered them dutifully until the second one caught my eye...the one reminding me I'd forgotten about the scheduled "Liars Anonymous" chat.

Honestly, 6.45pm and my students are poking me to get online so they can do their work!

They really are taking this task beyond the walls of our classroom - and it's so nice to see them starting to test their own wings when it comes to creating dramatic works.

It just makes we wonder...what wouldn't we be able to do if we could get all our classes this involved?

No comments: