- I am the only girl in my family - two full brothers and a half brother. I'm also the eldest, there's 10 years between my youngest full brother and 19 between me and our half brother (he was born a month after I moved out of home). Growing up in a male dominant house means I'm well trained at dealing with "boys" and am a bit of a tomboy myself.
- I did ballet until I was about 12...when my teacher told me I had thighs like a footballer. I never went back.
- I am a self-taught knitter. I got bored one christmas holidays from uni and picked up needles, yarn and a book. By no means am I perfect knitter and my mother-in-law leaves me for dead, but I enjoy making things.
- I was commissioned to write a play for a local community I lived in a couple of years ago.
- I was "gifted and talented" at school and went to the Univeristy of New South Wales' Scientia program over summer a few times. I have always been a nerd...
- I am training to make an attempt at Black Belt in Rhee Taekwondo sometime in 2009
- I failed maths in high school...I used to read my novel during class...on the other hand I was a model English student.
Wow, that was actually harder than I thought it would be. Now...seven people to tag...