Monday, December 15, 2008

A little light reading

I love to read, I always have. My father used to get so frustrated by my ability to curl up in a corner and literally read all day for the entire weekend. Even now that I'm all growed up and often am too busy to read as much as I would like it's rare to find me without a book of some kind in my hand/bag/car. One of the beautiful things about being an English teacher is that I get to indulge my reading habit and cal it work.

In 2009 I'll be teaching two senior English classes, neither of which I taught this year. Which means two new reading lists to familarise myself with - and they're pretty big reading lists! Needless to say I plan on spending some of my holidays getting up close and personal with this pile:

I've made a pretty good start and since last Thursday I've gotten through four and really enjoyed them. Right, back to the lounge and book number 5!

No comments: