Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Brain...overloading

I'm slowing working my way through an extensive pile of marking, filing and reporting at the moment, as well as wrapping up the podcast project and working on a couple of other small projects (yep, videos just appear, they don't take much time...two days notice is HEAPS of time).

I need to take the time to thank those who have been leaving me comments - I will get to them, but right now my responses aren't going to do your wonderful thoughts and ideas justice...

My brain's not exactly in the right place for reflection, but I have started reading a new book I'll talk about next week which suggests finding time for fun and creativity...I find that hard to do at this time of year - how do you keep your spirits up when the mountain of work ahead looks almost impossible?

Walking Out From Gimli

Image by: Drul @ http://www.flickr.com/photos/36543076@N00/164364367

No comments: